Successful biotechnology and biosafety study tour to India for African delegates.
11th annual meeting of ABNE Technical Advisory Committee in Nairobi
Stakeholders’ Deliberations on the National Biosafety and Biosecurity Strategy in Niger
Stakeholder validation meeting on the policy and legal instruments and capacity-strengthening meeting on review of biosafety applications for relevant actors in Rwanda.
Sensitization workshop for government Legal Officers and media on the Biosafety Act 2012 in Eswatini
Niger Parliamentarians’ Technical Seminar on the country biosafety bill / Séminaire technique des parlementaires nigériens sur le projet de loi de biosécurité du pays.
The African Union Development Agency – AUDA-NEPAD opens office in Nairobi
Biosafety Capacity Building Needs Assessment in Zimbabwe
- AUDA-NEPAD and partners provide technical assistance to Institutional Biosafety Committee members on the review of Genetic Based Vector Control dossier in Burkina Faso
- Biosafety Agency initiates drafting of a national biosecurity policy in Nigeria
- Position Paper on Integrated Vector Management_Strengthening AU Members Regulatory Capacities for Responsible Research Towards Elimination of Malaria in Africa
- West Africa Integrated Vector Management Steering Committee Adopted Workplan and Recommendations for the Year 2020
- New TAC Members of AUDA-NEPAD ABNE Met for Annual Review and Planning