For a plant to produce food, it need water, carbon dioxide, and light from the sun. Chlorophyll, a green pigment found in plants, is responsible for capturing the solar energy that is necessary for photosynthesis. Chlorophyll may be present in a plant’s leaves the majority of the time. One may compare the leaf to a food production facility.
Which part of the plant is called its food factory?
Because it converts light, water, and carbon dioxide into plant food, this portion of the plant is referred to as the plant’s food factory. What section of the plant is this exactly? Through the act of photosynthesis, the leaf is the portion of the plant that contributes to the overall nutrition of the plant.
What is food factory on Food Network?
- Manufacturing of Food Food Factory is a television series that is produced in Canada by Cineflix and shown in that nation on the Food Network.
- In the United States, the programme is broadcast on FYI.
- The show mostly focuses on the industrial production lines of major food corporations in Canada, although it also shows manufacturing lines from the United States and infrequently from other nations.
What is a factory?
An industrial site, also known as a factory, manufacturing plant, or production plant, a factory is typically a complex that consists of several buildings filled with machinery, where workers manufacture items or operate machines that process each item into another. Factory, manufacturing plant, and production plant are all synonymous terms.
Why is chlorophyll called the food factory of the plant?
- Chlorophyll is responsible for the absorption of nutrients from the sunshine, which is absolutely necessary for the development of the plant.
- Plastids, which are found mostly in leaf cells, are home to chlorophyll and other plant pigments.
- Because chlorophyll is such an important component in the process of producing food in a plant, the leaves are sometimes referred to as the ″food factory″ of the plant.