Under no circumstances should you grow it towards north-east. Some people believe that if you grow the money plant facing this way, it would result in monetary losses. In addition to this, there is a noticeable increase in the amount of negativity in the house. The south-east orientation is the optimal placement for money plants at all times.
Where should money plant be kept in a house?
According to the principles of Vastu, the money plant need to be positioned in the south-east direction of the house or at the north entrance. In the living room, several authorities on Vastu recommend positioning a money plant in the south-east corner of the space in order to bring good fortune and financial success into the home.
What happens when money plant is kept at north entrance?
It is stated that if a money factory is placed at the north entrance, it will bring in new sources of cash and varied work prospects for the locals. It is said to bring prosperity to the household. The plant should be placed in the south-east corner of the room or the home, whichever is applicable.
Which direction should you keep your money plant in numerology?
The presence of Lord Ganesha as well as the planet Venus are both considered to be fortunate indicators that bring good riches. There is a risk of you getting into problems if you keep your money plant facing north-east from your house. It has a propensity to produce financial difficulties, and if you’re married, it can lead to conflicts and other difficulties in the marriage as well.
Where should a money plant be placed for good luck?
- Both Vastu and Feng Shui recommend that money plants be maintained indoors, at the south-east corner of the living room or the hall.
- Lord Ganesha is considered to be the owner of the Southeast direction in Vastu, while Venus is considered to be the ruling planet.
- Experts in vastu choose to place money plants in this direction for this reason.
- Ganehsa is said to eliminate misfortune, whereas venus is said to increase riches.
Which side is good for keeping money?
- According to Vastu Shastra, one of the most effective strategies to assure a secure financial future is to cultivate your riches in the earth corner of the house, which is the south-western part of the property.
- Keep your valuables, like jewelry, money, and key financial papers, in the south-west corner of your home, facing either the north or the north-east.
- You can put these things in a safe or a cabinet.
Can we place money plant kitchen?
- We strongly suggest that you cultivate your money plant indoors rather than in the open air.
- This helps to encourage the flow of positive energy into your house and is another benefit of doing so.
- Grow it in either shade or moderate sunshine, taking care to prune and trim it on a regular basis.
- It is important to keep in mind that the luck you experience will directly correlate with the overall health of the plant.
Which is Kubera corner?
According to vastu shastra, the northeast corner of the home is overseen by Lord Kuber, hence it is recommended that unfavorable objects like as toilets, shoe racks, or heavy furniture not be placed there.
Can we keep money plant north?
Is it possible for us to maintain the money plant facing north-west? It is not recommended to keep money plant facing in an east-west orientation. You may consider putting the money plant in the northern direction instead.
Where should I place a money tree in my house?
Money trees are a popular choice for indoor houseplants in the practice of feng shui. It is believed that placing a money tree in the southeast portion of your home, often known as the area linked with money, will bring you good financial prosperity.
How can I hang money plant at home?
- Hanging a pot stuffed with gorgeous golden and green leaves is an easy way to breathe new life into any dull ceiling corner or window.
- Hooks have been attached to the window lintel in this location so that the pot containing the money plant may hang there.
- A helpful hint is that money plants thrive in environments with high humidity and little light.
- As a result, you are free to put them everywhere, even bathrooms.
Can we keep money plant in balcony?
A money plant, on the other hand, is an excellent choice for the bathroom since it is able to tolerate the hot and steamy conditions that prevail there. Aside from that, it may also be positioned in the shadow of a balcony, in the living room, or even on the entry to the main door.