Planting in the Ground, the First Method of the Three Available Here Download Article
- Make a location choice for the plant. When it comes to gardening, location is really crucial.
- Before you transplant your plants, you should first arrange them. Do not take your plants from their pots or dig them up until you have determined exactly where you want to put each one of them
- The width of the hole should be double that of the root ball, but it should be the same depth.
- The hole should be covered with compost.
- Relax the grip on the roots.
How do I start planting flowers?
You may start with seeds or pick up transplants from the garden shop, but after you’ve picked your plants, there are a few fundamental steps to do to get your flowers off to a good start in your yard. You can start with seeds or pick up transplants from the garden center.