The Step-by-Step Guide to Cultivating a Green Chilli Plant at Home in India The only thing you need to do is go out and get some seeds of high quality that you like and then plant them in your yard. Grow your own chilli by purchasing a plant from a nursery and tending to it.
How to grow green chillies indoors?
- Cover the seeds with a very thin coating of more potting soil or compost to ensure their success, even if some of the seeds don’t germinate.
- This will assure success even if some of the seeds don’t germinate.
- Growing smaller green chillie kinds inside, such as habaneros, cayenne peppers, and pequins, may provide you more success than growing larger ones.
After the chili seedlings have been established in the ground, proceed to moisten the soil.
How do you grow chillies from seed?
When the chillie seeds have germinated in the seed tray, you will need to remove the seedlings and replant them in separate containers. Because green chilies detest being left in water for long periods of time, the bottom of the container ought to have some holes for drainage.
How do you take care of a green chilli plant?
- During the growth season, you should water your green chilli seedlings twice per week in order to maintain a moisture level in the soil that is several inches deep.
- 5.Aphids, cutworms, and whiteflies are the three most prevalent types of insects and pests that attack green chilies.
- In order to exterminate bugs, mix together one gallon of water, two spoonful of cooking oil, and two tablespoons of baby shampoo.