According to State Health Minister Rajesh Tope, the state of Maharashtra is now in the process of constructing 450 oxygen plants, of which 250 plants have been finished and the remaining plants will soon be operational. Our oxygen capacity was 1300 MT (liquid medical oxygen) the last time (during the second wave), but today it’s somewhere between 1,400 and 1,500 MT.
Where does Maharashtra get its oxygen from?
- Inox Air Products and Linde India are the two primary suppliers that serve the state of Maharashtra.
- Every day, the two companies generate a combined total of 800 metric tons of liquid oxygen.
- Inox has three different manufacturing facilities located in Raigad, Pune, and Nagpur.
- Both Raigad and Thane are home to one of Linde’s factories.
- It takes a day to get supplies to hospitals in Marathwada and North Maharashtra, which puts a burden on healthcare facilities in those areas.
Who are the manufacturers of liquid oxygen in Maharashtra?
Inox Air Products and Linde India are the two primary suppliers that serve the state of Maharashtra. Every day, the two companies generate a combined total of 800 metric tons of liquid oxygen. Inox has three different manufacturing facilities located in Raigad, Pune, and Nagpur.
What is the capacity of the oxygen manufacturing unit?
Required in many different types of businesses. We are industry leaders in the manufacture of oxygen and have successfully finished more than one hundred installations of oxygen production units, with production capacities ranging from one hundred cubic meters to one hundred tonnes per day. We are professionals in the field of oxygen production.
Why choose Sanghi-Org oxygen plant?
The operation of the SANGHI-ORG Oxygen Plant is both risk-free and cost-effective. It is equipped with a powerful expansion engine that not only significantly reduces the operating pressures to as low as 32-35 kg/cm2 but also reduces the amount of electricity that is required to run the machine. Molecular sieve battery drier unit, used for the separation of more more